A little sparkle and glow is just what your holiday decor needs. These DIY Winter Snow Mason Jars are easy to make and have a subtle rustic Scandinavian look to them.
All you need is:
- Mirage LED votive
- Mason jar
- White glue paste
- Kosher salt
- White and silver glitter
- A faux evergreen sprig or other finishing detail
1. Evenly paint a layer of glue on the inside of your mason jar
2. Mix together the sprinkles and salt (we used a baggie for easy dumping
3. Dump the sprinkles into the jar & shake
4. Paint icicles on the exterior of the jar with glue
5. Sprinkle the glue with glitter
6. Let dry (inside and out--about 1.5 hrs)
7. Blow away excess sparkles on the exterior and dump out excess glitter and salt on the inside
We love the idea of making 3 and lining them down the table for a cute centerpiece. They look great on their own too and can really fit with any decor theme.
Adding a peppermint ribbon would be perfect for traditional decor looks. Please remember this craft is intended for adults only and is not suitable for young children due to choking hazards.