Barb, now a Candle Impressions® Flameless Candle enthusiast, told us a terrible story about her family cat, Smokey.
Smokey used to love sitting beside candles because of the heat they emitted. One night Barb forgot she had a candle burning in her kitchen and suddenly heard Smokey’s pained cry from the dining room. Smokey had rubbed herself against the candle and lit her long fur on fire—singeing her entire left side. Barb got there just in time to prevent any serious burns, but Smokey’s fur still hasn't grown back. Barb now uses flameless candles because, as she said, “it was a tough and, worst of all, unnecessary lesson learned. It just should never have happened.”
Scared? You should be! An injured pet is no joke and there is nothing worse than feeling like you’ve let your furry friend down. But enough of the sad! Here are some pictures of Tofu with some Candle Impressions® Flameless Candles to cheer you up.
|Tofu having fun!|
|Tofu likes the Vanilla scented candles|
Looking to make the Flameless switch for your furry friend? Click here to find a store carrying Candle Impressions® near you.